I LOVE THEM!
Check HERE or HERE to see some other fab nails this week.
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- Looking forward to taking my son to see Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace 3D tonight. He has been looking forward to it for months.
- I'm even more excited to go see The Vow this weekend - like really crazy excited. It better not disappoint!
- Need to work with my daughter and son on their Valentine's for school. I found this cute idea and have everything ready, just need to assemble them.
- Gift bags need to be put together for my son's party on Sunday. I have Angry Birds watches and stuffed animals for each guest. Now I just need to get some candy and I'll be done.
- Excited to work with GTuck on Colton's cake. Pictures of it (and the party) are sure to follow next week. Always so much fun (and hard work), but the boy will love it.
- I won my weigh-in today with my co-worker! I won $5 - which is a small reward for my hard work! This was our 4th weigh in and we still have a month to go in the competition and I've already lost 5.9% of my body weight.
- I'm loving this song by Gotye. Not a huge fan of the video - but the song is the bomb.
- I bought these boots for myself, after including them in my "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post! They are gorgeous and looking forward to wearing them with my skinny jeans.
Since I'm still on my sugar-free diet, I hope one of you has a few Captain and Diets for me this weekend (or at least a glass of wine!). Peace Out!