Now that I got the begging out of the way, on to the real stuff!
I was daring again with my color choice this week. I found a couple of clearance polishes at Target, and I could not resist. So this weeks winner was:
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle - Fearless Fog
Last week some of you may remember that I complained about my Seche Vite top coat thickening up. During my Target trip I also bought the Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle in Clear. I am so glad I did! I painted my nails Sunday morning, it is now Friday, and they still look great! If you are looking for a new top coat, give it a shot!
Remember to go to Vicki's blog HERE or Tara's HERE to check out some other fabulous nails.
Now, on to some randomness:
- I actually made it to the golf dome this past weekend, and as predicted, I did pretty darn good (for me). I was actually making contact with the ball, and a few times hit the target on the back of the dome wall!! Not that I was trying to, but it happend still!
- Tomorrow is Ashley's volleyball tournament. This lucky mom gets to be there at 8:00am to watch their team compete for placement, with the last game starting at 10:45am. That is A LOT of volleyball. GO STING!!!
- I recently have gotten myself a pen pal. As Mary Kay would say, she is my partner in crime. I am totally enjoying getting to know her. I already wrote her my first letter, on my new awesome Elvis paper. She is super sweet and is an incredibly talented young lady! Like REALLY talented. Go say hello to Mary Kay!
- I ordered my team new bowling shirts today! I'm so excited - these are the real deal with our names embroidered on them and everything. BUT - the boys would not let me get PINK. I'm so sad. We settled on Royal Blue. No amount of begging could sway them. They suck.
- In other bowling news, I had my best series of the session last night. It was awesome.
- Colton had his first ever Paczki on Tuesday (don't worry I didn't eat one). He was NOT a fan. Neither am I.
- We were supposed to get a "major" snow storm overnight. However, when I woke up, it was less than an inch. I was happy. Look how pretty it was at my house today.
- I wish the radio station would stop playing crap music all day and play something I want to hear. Is that too much to ask?
- I know I mentioned this before, but I'm really addicted to Trader Joe's Almond Butter. I need an intervention.
- I got to go out to lunch today - Mongolian BBQ - I'm super full and super happy.
- Don't forget to go and vote for me!