I've missed quite a few "nail files" and will share just a couple of my faves:
Loved my neon nails, thought the "galaxy nail" came out pretty good and my first attempt at "marbling" which I thought wasn't half bad. What's your favorite look?
Now to catch you up on some happenings:
- With the better weather, I finally broke my mountain bike out of hibernation and hit the trails a few times. I can't tell you how much I love riding my bike. It's a fantastic workout, and just being in the woods, makes all the hard work worth it.
- Took an impromptu trip to Firekeeper's Casino with Jenny Jenny and Ms. Debbie. I am happy to report I actually came home with some money - which ALMOST didn't happen. I'm telling you, I must use control when I'm at these places.
- Kicked off the first concert of the season, with a bunch of the girls (BrookieBear, Jenny Jenny, Ms. Debbie, SamJam, SoccerSteph, ShelbyWelby and Aunt Lisa), when we went to see Tim McGraw / Brantley Gilbert / Love and Theft. We had the best weather and an even better time. Those boys can sure sing (oh, and they are pretty easy on the eyes too!).
- Colton's class held their end of the year concert. The theme was "The Sea" and all of the songs were about fish or the ocean. It was adorable. They danced and they sang, and he even played the xylophone!
- The second concert of the summer, was Fall Out Boy. Yes, I am huge FOB fan, and in particular I love Patrick. Awesome show. Period.
After the show, I was lucky enough to snap a pic with Patrick, and it made my night! He was as sweet as I imagined he would be. He made sure that every person that waited (and there were 100's of people) got a pic and/or autograph. He was a doll.
- Memorial Day Weekend was spent up north and I caught my first fish of the year! Obviously it wasn't a keeper, but it made me giddy just the same.
So friends, I've caught you up to date on this GurleeGirrls life! I promise I'll be better at posting, but life has just been to good to slow down!