This week I felt like I was 10 years old again because I chose a scented polish. It wasn’t a kids polish, it’s from Revlon. The color is Raspberry Rapture – and it indeed smelled like raspberries (stinky ones). I really liked the color, but I wasn’t a fan of the scent, so I put a top coat of clear on it and that masked the scent.
My daughter talked me into buying a few of these scented polishes, and I will probably use them, however, I will be using a top coat! Being the moron I am, I sniffed it in the bottle, and OMG it smells very chemically, I failed to READ the bottle which says “scented when dry”. My bad.
Have you tried any of the scented polishes? Are you a fan?
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- I feel the need to go “fall” clothes shopping this weekend. Just hope my back account will let me.
- Just booked Ashley’s birthday party for next Saturday at Sky Zone in Canton. Can’t wait to see all the mom’s jumping! Talk about hot messes.
- I have been letting Ashley put her outfits together for school, with little interference this week. She has pleasantly surprised me by picking things that actually match!!! She so takes after me with all of the neon pieces she has acquired. Today’s sequined grey sweatshirt and hot pink pants belong in my closet!!
- Colton started flag-football this week. I love that when he go home he told me he was the fastest runner on the team. He said when playing “Sharks & Minnows” no one could catch him. He cracks me up.
- I ordered Colton’s replacement lenses for his glasses about a week ago and they’ve come in. Now, just finding the time to take him and the glasses to the office to have them replaced – that’s a toughie.
- Weight Loss Competition Round #2 is set to begin this weekend. Wish me luck!
- It’s official, our hot dog day at work was a success. We sold all 280 Hot Dogs and even 2 Veggie Dogs. But hey for $1, where else could you go and get a hot dog, can of pop, bag of chips and a bag of cookies?
I hope everyone has a great weekend! Peace Out!
That's awesome that she's getting outfits right! I let Tbug pick out hers when at our house, but... with her wearing jeans, pretty much everything goes with jeans... lol :)
that's such a pretty color! i always wondered if scented nail polish actually smelled good!
Omg you just brought me wayyy back with scented nailpolish. I had the most disgusting nail polishes ever back in the day. Hot pink watermelon sparkly crap. Good lord.
What a pretty color! I have not seen the scented polishes yet. It sounds like the kids are off to a good start for the school year. I used to lay out my kids clothes too until about your daughters age. They always want to take over. I hope you win your challenge! Good luck! Have a great weekend!
I have two of the Revlon scented polishes (Grape and Mango). I like the colors, but the scent gives me a headache after awhile. I, too, smelled the bottle instead of reading the directions. lol
It is a great color on you!
Hope you are getting to do a little shopping this weekend. If you do, don't forget to show us the goodies!!! Fall is definitely around the corner. It was actually pretty chilly here this morning :)
Wow- I didn't even know there was scented polish!
Following from I Love My Online Friends. Love it if you could swing over to At Home Take 2... several blog hops going on this week.
Post a Comment