January 30, 2013

Why Is It....


  • that every time my nails grow out, one of them has to break (crazy low) and ruin it?
  • that I've never been a fan of peanut butter, but I can sit down and eat a whole jar of Sunflower Seed Butter?
  • that as soon as I buy a song for my iPod, I end up being sick of it?
  • that I run out of gas on the coldest/rainiest/crappiest morning of the week?
  • that no matter which line I pick, it's always the slowest line ever?
  • that "the layered look" looks good on the size 2 model, but not on me?
  • that every pair of shoes I bought from "Shoedazzle" hurt my feet? 
  • that it kills me to spend more than $15 for anything?
  • that although I hate going to work out, I always feel so great afterwards?
What has you saying "Why is it"?


signature

1 comment:

Angie said...

Running out of gas SUCKS! I've only actually did it once and I learnt my lesson. It was pouring the rain in the middle of the night and on an Interstate. It was just me and Anika & I was scared senseless! Watch me say that and next week I'll be blogging about how I ran out of gas LOL!

I'm so cheap- I hate spending a big amount on anything too. Probably a good thing because the Hubby is anything but frugal!