Friday also means it's time to see my nails this week:
Loved the color - Cha-Ching Cherry - and I was really happy with the way all my dots were turning out thanks to Jenny for all of her tips! Like everything I do, I kinda went overboard with the dots and by the end of the week I wasn't loving them anymore. This mani was more of a practice than anything. Have you had success with dotting tools?
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- I swear it has taken my 4 hours to get this far in my post. My brain is all over the place today.
- Maybe because I'm dreaming about seeing my boys NKOTB, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men this summer. Bought our tickets today.
- I'm reading for this freaking weather to start cooperating with me right now!! I do not like snow. I do not like single digit temps. It's been hell for me to just leave the house. I hate it.
- There are no volleyball or basketball games scheduled this weekend, so momma gets to sleep in!! I really love sleeping. A lot.
- I think I'm reading 3 different books right now. For some reason that makes me happy. I hate when books end and by reading so many at one time, I'm stretching the whole thing out. Thanks Debbie for all of the loans. You rock.