December 12, 2012

The Things I Do For Blogging

If you really knew me, you'd know that I am one of those people that cannot go #2 in a public restroom, at a friend's house, or at work, etc.  I seriously will hold it for days if I have too.  Not quite sure why I am so crazy about it, but I am.  I can count on 1-hand the places I feel comfortable enough to take care of my business.

I think I've mentioned before that my mom is a shop-aholic and when she buys something for herself, she normally buys it for my sister and me too.  Last week, she came over and said "Ya-Ya (that's what she calls me), I have something for you. "  She handed me this:


First thought:  WTF? She must be crazy. 

Second thought:  Can't wait to try it out.

So, me being a trooper for you all, I decided to give it a shot.  I guess I should have done it at home, but no, I totally decided the first place to try it out was at work!  The one place I spend a minimum of 9 hours a day at and a place I refuse to do my business at, unless it's a SUPER emergency. 

So, first I checked the bathroom out to make sure no one was in there.  Then I ran into a stall (#4 in case you are a visual person):


I proceeded to follow the directions, which is to spray directly on the surface of the water with 4 - 6 sprays until all the water is covered. 


Then, as quickly as humanly possible, and praying for no interruptions, I "tested" it out. 

Results:   COMPLETELY, 100% AWESOME! 

Now, it won't be 100% odorless, as the spray itself has an odor to it.  The smell is more of a "cleaning product-type" smell.  It isn't offensive, but it doesn't smell like anything you'd buy at Bath & Body.  It for sure won't leave the stall/bathroom smelling like you just baked a pumpkin pie in there, it will however, not stink.

Bottom line, if you are anything like I am, this might just be the right "aid" to help make your day a little more comfortable.  Thanks again mom for taking care of your little girl.  I love you.


signature

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Ha! Thanks for the gift idea for the person who has everything -- I have a couple friends who might need/want this!! Never heard of it before!

GTuck said...

It only took you a few years to blog about pooping. Finally.

Unknown said...

That's Hilarious!
I can't believe the stuff people come up with.