L-O-V-E the Sally Hansen Gem Crush polish. I wouldn't do a whole hand of it, but as an accent, it's pretty awesome. I've had it for months, and have never used it. I see myself using it again. Great color. As for the L.A. Colors, I have no idea what it's called, there is no name on the bottle, but I liked that it was dark without being black. It was a perfect color for the week.
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- This week work has been cray-cray. SUPER busy and I guess that should be a good thing. Looking forward to starting my weekend.
- When I picked my Seester up on Thursday, I got to meet the newest addition to their family. His name is Gus. He stole my heart. Oh goodness was he cute.
- My awesome mother gave me some holiday soap. I normally hit Bath & Body every so often and stockpile some good smelling soap. I didn't have any Christmas scents, and she brought one over to me. I love it. Smells good enough to eat.
- While going through the Avon book, I seen these leopard nails. They look easy enough to try, so you might be seeing something like this soon. Probably will only be an accent nail, but it's a start.
- Last night I had to take Ash shopping for a birthday party she's going to tonight. While out she happened to mention that today is going to be "Spirit Day" at school. Normally that means they were Green & White (school colors), but instead it is "Mustache Day". Say what? So I heard how she would just die without wearing something with a mustache on it. Well I did not feel like running all over town, so I told her if Kohls or Target didn't have it - then she was just going to have to die. Well, we found a couple mustache bracelets at Kohls and a Christmas tee (which she can wear again) that has a big mustache on it. Mom did good. I even had a few mustaches left over from Colton's Mario Birthday Party. Although she isn't smiling, the kid was ecstatic. LOL
- I consider myself a bright person, but sometimes my brain just doesn't work. Take for example my new sign I bought for my desk. At the store, I swore it said Ho Ho Ho. I put it out on my shelf, and people kept making comments to me, saying "Oh Oh Oh". Yeah, I put it up backwards! I'm slow sometimes. It was like that for 2 weeks before I noticed and understood that everyone was making fun of me. Nice.
With that, I'm signing out - have a fantastic weekend!