December 19, 2012

So What Wednesday


SO WHAT!!....

       ·        If I  haven’t felt like blogging this week, sometimes you just need to take a break.

      
·         If I need to wrap ALL of the Christmas presents I’ve bought, at least I’m done shopping!

·         If I’ve read like 20 zillion books in the past couple of weeks (when I should have been wrapping), I absolutely LOVE escaping into a book.

·       That I tried to avoid going to Costco this evening by shopping during work time, it was a freaking zoo and I still have to go back.  No time saved.

·       That I keep putting off the start of my diet.  Come January 1st, there will be no excuses!  It’s going to be on like Donkey Kong.
 
·        That I am more of a blog stalker than commenter.  I hope everyone I follow knows I read their blogs every day, even if I don’t comment. 

·     That I am super excited to take Malibu (my dog) to get her haircut this weekend, although I hate spending $40 on it!  She always looks so stinking cute when they are done with her.

·        If I was super excited to get the Unicorn Power Up free for 60 minutes today from Jewels with Friends.  I still suck at the game.
 
What are you saying SO WHAT to today?


signature

1 comment:

Angie said...

At least your shopping is done. You could be like me and still need to buy a bunch of stuff!!