Well I made it through another wonderful week! Life has been good and I’m trying to soak up as much as I can every single day!
Since I’m still loving everything neon, I chose another awesome color this week:
I absolutely L-O-V-E this color and the new mini-bottle of OPI Rapid Dry Top Coat seems to be the bomb too. I’ll be looking for a full size of it to use regularly.
Now, on to some Friday randomness:
- This past Sunday, I was looking out our bathroom window and spotted this big guy:
I guess it’s a falcon and let me tell you – he was HUGE. As we were staring at each other, he decided to leave me a “souvenir” of his visit all over my roof. EWWWWWW is all I can say. It wasn’t pretty.
- My poor girl Jenny Jenny. She is totally accident prone. Just a few weeks ago she injured her ankle trying out some wicked dance moves on wet grass – damn I wish I had video of it. But this week she injured herself golfing!!! She was a little to close to the cart path when she went to hit her ball – it bounced back, hit her on the arm and it bruised immediately. Jenny Jenny please try to be more careful my friend. On the upside she totally makes me look graceful.
- Wondering if anyone else out there is watching the new Dallas on TNT? I watched the pilot and half of the second episode. Acting seems HORRIBLE, almost LOL bad, but I think I’m going to keep watching. Me watching might be the “Kiss of Death” for it because most shows I like, get cancelled. Sorry Dallas.
- Ok, you all might laugh and poke fun, but I went to see Rock of Ages this week. I wasn’t excited about it, I wasn’t expecting much out of it, but let me tell you – I actually LOVED it. It was everything I figured it was going to be, dumb, funny, over-the-top, tongue-in-
earcheek - 2 hours of pure non-thinking entertainment! I laughed A LOT. The music was awesome. It took me right back to junior high (1987). Every song was one I remember singing along too. And Tom Cruise – who I normally can’t stand – was HOTTTTTTT. Seriously. My 14-yr. old self totally took over and had me looking at him all dreamy-eyed. You should go and see it. For realz.
- Kate Spade is having an online sale. I would like one of everything please. If somebody can make that happen, I ‘d appreciate it. However, if I could only pick one or two things I’d want:
Well my friends, I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! Peace out!