my funny photo (he was terrified I was going to eat it all!)
I couldn’t resist because the first question is:
1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
Well everyone that knows me, knows that I have a slight obsession with Belle! She is by far my favorite princess.
Why? Because she has a lot of qualities that I think are important for a lady to have: she is kind-hearted, smart, beautiful, independent, and loyal.
2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc.)
I say “you know?” WAY too much. It even annoys me.
3. What’s your “go to” outfit?
Standard go-to outfit is jeans (flared bottom – NO skinnies) and usually have a rotation of 2-3 FAVORITE tops and a zippy hoody, with a pair of boot shoes (black or brown depending on outfit).
4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc.?
I have an older brother Brent (42) and a younger sister Melissa (32). I’m the middle child (38).
5. What is your favorite precious stone?
I love black diamonds.
6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would QUIT my job, buy an RV and hit the road and visit all 50 states. I’d also give my parents some cash so my dad could retire (he’s 62 and I’d love to be able to make that happen).
7. What do you love most about yourself – physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc.)
I’ll go with the item that gets the most compliments – my hair (even if they are from women over 60).