June 22, 2012

Friday’s Letters

Linking up (for the first time) with Ashley for:

fridaysletters

Dear Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Covered Caramels:  Why must you be so darn soft, creamy and delicious??? Please harden up and dry out so you are not so irresistible!

Dear GTuck:  I know you are nervous about your new job.  Don’t be.  You are a super duper smarty pants and this new company is lucky to have you running their I.T. group. Got it? So relax.

Dear Lil Sister:  I hope you have a great time on your trip out west and I wish we were going with you.  Send me a pic of you holding up Mount Rushmore because you know it will make me giggle. Miss you and love you!

Dear Angie:  I hope you are still doing good in the hospital and that Miss Annalee is still happy and secure in that bump of yours!  Listen to the doctor’s and try to take it easy!

Dear Ashley & Colton:  Momma loves you both very much, but please, please, please stop your constant bickering.  It’s not cute. It’s annoying. KNOCK IT OFF.

Dear Bed, Bath & Beyond:  Please start carrying the Diet Cream Soda for my Sodastream.  I want to mix you with the Orange flavor and create happiness in my mouth. 

Dear Blog Readers:  If you are a Friend here already, you already know that I love you and your sweet comments make my day.  If you are New here, I hope you decide to stay, say hi and I’ll for sure stop by and see you too!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

trader joes ALWAYS gets me haha :) super cute blog by the way girl and great list! have a great friday! xo

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Love your letters miss! Found your blog from Ashelys page and wanted to say hello!

Happy to be your newest bloggy friend & follower :)!

Say hi back sometime?
XOX

Angie said...

Awww I loves you :)
I'm still lounging around and Miss Annalee is still behaving for now. Your so special to me. You made me smile tonight knowing you were thinking of me!!!!

Laura said...

Oh the joys of summer and having to say Knock it off a million times a day.....My husband is an I.T. guy too! Have a great, bickerless weekend!

Faith said...

I can't wait to have a Trader Joes!

Oh the joy of sibling bickering! My mom did not love that, at all.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Nicole said...

What's a Sodastream? I think I'm outta the loop here!!