This week I chose:
Sally Hansen color ROCK N ROLL
It took 3 coats to get it this dark! I’m not a fan, but I put too much time into it to not wear it for a few days. I’ve had it one for 3 days and it didn’t last very good either. I think because I had 3 coats and 1 top coat it was to thick and began peeling. This color is quickly going into my daughter’s collection.
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- I am so getting pumped up for the weekend! The weather should be awesome – reaching 90 tomorrow!! Thank goodness we have a pool – my kiddos have no excuse to complain to me about the heat. They are both already little-tanned pool bums.
- I will be hitting the golf course for the first time in awhile. I hope I’m not to embarrassed by my performance.
- I attended two school functions yesterday, one at my son’s school - Volunteer Appreciation Day where his class sang a few songs, and one for my daughter’s class – her choir concert. So I guess you can say it was a musical type of day. I have little bit of Cole’s class performing – of course being the crazy mom that I am – I cried through most of it – damn you Tamoxifen pills! My boy is in the middle row – 2 in from the right.
- I am totally in love with my Keurig machine. I alternate between my three favorite flavors:
Do you have a favorite flavor I might be missing out on???? DO TELL
- I’m very proud of the GTuck for landing a new job, and he wasn’t even looking for one! He’s excited to take on the challenge, and although I’m sad I won’t get to lunch with him as often, the opportunity is to good to pass up. Congrats!!!
- As much as I L-O-V-E my iPhone (which I’ve had for 2 years), it still takes me twice as long to text on it. I totally fat finger every letter, and the motherfreaking auto-correct is even more aggravating!! Am I the only hater out there?
- And while laying out by my pool this weekend – I’m sure I’ll be drinking on a few of these - just wish they were calorie free!
Have an awesome weekend friends!!!