After checking out Kasey’s blog last week, I was obsessed with getting the China Glaze Poolside collection. I put Jenny Jenny on the hunt. She called me from the store and found the China Glaze Summer Neons – sounded close enough to me. She picked me up the two 3-packs they had.
To say I’m in love is an understatement!!! This week I chose to wear:
These both dry MATTE but I added a top coat for shine. All the colors have a great pop. Will be using them all summer long!!
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- Last Saturday after I kicked butt (or something like that) at golf, we stopped at a new BBQ restaurant. Since they seem to deep fry everything these days – for an appetizer we tried the Deep Fried BBQ Ribs. Although they were good, I’ll be sticking to just plain ‘ol sloppy ribs for now on! However, not to be outdone by the appetizer, dessert consisted of Deep Fried SNICKERS ice cream. This will for sure be eaten again!! As my daughter would say “it was Heaven in my mouth”. The rest of the meal was pretty darn good too. I’ll be heading back to The Kensington Grill soon.
- I’m really looking forward to another relaxing weekend. Hoping to get some pool time in and another evening of golf. I am getting better each time I go. Who knew practice actually worked??!!
- I’m seriously looking forward to catching up on some reality TV too: Teen Mom, RHOC and RHNJ.
- I’m loving the newest cast addition to RHOC – Mrs. Heather Dubrow. She actually has some class, is funny as hell and seems to have her shit together. Why they picked her, I’ll never know, but I’m loving that they did. She is exactly what that train-wreck of a cast needed. She’s a breath of fresh air for sure.
- It was nice to see my favorite Vampire Fashionista Pam from True Blood looking all grandma-ee in her sweat suit – but the line has to be the best Pam line to date!
- I know I keep saying that I need to get focused again on my weight-loss and actually TRY. So I’m saying it here, on the blog, it’s starting – this weekend. Sunday = weigh in day. Will I win again, not sure, but I’m gonna bust my butt trying!
“I am wearing a Wal-Mart sweatsuit for y’all.
If that’s not a demonstration of team spirit, I don’t know what is.”
Hope you all have a safe and great weekend!