Here we are on the last Friday of JULY! WOW – where is the summer going? Please slow down! Since it’s Friday, that means it is time to link up for:
I have done my nails 3 times this week, and this is my favorite color of the week:
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- It’s no secret that I love going on the Bingo Bus (to the casino) every so often, but I am beyond thrilled that come November, this GurleeGirrl is heading to LAS VEGAS! It’s been way too long (like the late 90’s) since I’ve been, and I can not wait to take on Vegas! You better believe I’ll be hunting down an Elvis impersonator while I’m there too!
- Most of you have no idea, but I am very habitual person. I wear the same earrings and necklace every single day. Today, I am wearing a “cheap” pair of earrings and necklace and it’s making me feel crazy. I don’t know how women can change their accessories everyday.
- I actually figured out what my “drink of the weekend” is going to be:
- The kids have been little troopers in staying on track with their GRASP homework. Even Ash hasn’t been complaining lately! I’m mailing in three envelopes FULL of completed assignments. So proud of them.
- Song of the Week: Jack White – Love is Blindness – from The Great Gatsby movie trailer. Is it me or does this song actually make the movie look awesome???
Well I am off to enjoy the outdoors this weekend! Trying trout fishing for the first time – wish me luck!