July 26, 2012

It’s Ok

ItsOkThursdaysButton

ITS OK -

- That I’m super excited to go camping this weekend. Who knew this girly girl could survive a weekend in the woods?

- That my body is hating me today. I have worked out twice this week and like they say “No Pain, No Gain”.

- That I play so many phone games every day, and I don’t even care if I win or lose. I laugh when I hear how long people contemplate each move they make. Seriously? It’s a PHONE game. It can’t be that important.

- That since I signed up for emails from GroopDealz I have wanted to buy something every day! I haven’t yet – but oh my do I want too!

- That picking out the perfect drink for our camping trip is impossible. I wish sometimes I could just be a beer girl.

- That I have polished my nails 3 times this week. They are finally pretty and perfect.

- That my legs are white as ever. I will be putting on some self-tanner tonight.

- That I actually participated in 2 link-ups today! When you get the urge to blog, you should just go with it.

4 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I wish I liked beer better too. Take some Skinnygirl Margarita - it is my new favorite :-)

Faith said...

Gosh I wish I liked beer too. Sucks that I hate it. It is cheaper too.

And camping, you go girl! I can't do it haha.

And I thought I was bad with the polishing of my nails, hehe :)

Angie said...

Have a blast camping! I was telling hubby how I thought we should plan a camping trip soon. You know how much we love to camp :)

Laura said...

Enjoy your camping trip! I have never been camping but would like to try it. My family laughs at me when I mention it. They say I would never make it. They are mean like that. Have fun Heather!