July 13, 2012

[Gurlee]Girrl Friday

thenailfiles

After being in love with last week’s nails, this week they seemed rather boring.  Don’t get me wrong, I loved the color, but there just was no sassiness to them!  It’s The Color of Minnie.

polish 7-12nails 7-12

Mini

Now on to some Friday randomness:

  • My little slugger got a haircut this week.  He went from looking 7 to 12!  He loves it, I’m getting used to it.

colehaircut

  • Had a nice dessert this week – from PF Changs – The Great Wall of Chocolate.  It was heaven.  I didn’t care for the raspberry sauce – but luckily it wasn’t on the cake, so I was able to eat around it.  Yummy.

greatwall

  • Very excited that I had today off of work.  Spent it with my kids, my momma and my sister and her kids at The Henry Ford Museum.  We had a great day.

hfm

  • I’m addicted to a new phone game – Dice with Buddies.  It’s basically Yahtzee.  If you play, find me – GurleeGirrl.  As you can see – I’m not great – but it’s fun!! Trying to figure out a strategy – haven’t been that successful yet.

Dice with Buddies

  • Looking forward to Elvisfest tomorrow!!  BBQ, Funnel Cakes & Elvis.  Nothing better.

mattking7

Well I’m off to my son’s third baseball game this week!  Just one more week left!  Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That Henry Ford Museum looks awesome. Did you know I share a birthday with him? I know, very random but hey my birthday is getting close. haha!

tara said...

your nails look gorgeous! love that color!

Laura said...

I love the color! Great haircut. You are right, he does look older! Have fun with Elvis.

Kimberlee said...

Aw I really want to get my hands on those minnie polishes!

Franziska said...

I hear you on not having sassiness - I don't even consider doing just a plain manicure :( lame? probably.