After being in love with last week’s nails, this week they seemed rather boring. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the color, but there just was no sassiness to them! It’s The Color of Minnie.
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- My little slugger got a haircut this week. He went from looking 7 to 12! He loves it, I’m getting used to it.
- Had a nice dessert this week – from PF Changs – The Great Wall of Chocolate. It was heaven. I didn’t care for the raspberry sauce – but luckily it wasn’t on the cake, so I was able to eat around it. Yummy.
- Very excited that I had today off of work. Spent it with my kids, my momma and my sister and her kids at The Henry Ford Museum. We had a great day.
- I’m addicted to a new phone game – Dice with Buddies. It’s basically Yahtzee. If you play, find me – GurleeGirrl. As you can see – I’m not great – but it’s fun!! Trying to figure out a strategy – haven’t been that successful yet.
- Looking forward to Elvisfest tomorrow!! BBQ, Funnel Cakes & Elvis. Nothing better.
Well I’m off to my son’s third baseball game this week! Just one more week left! Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend!
That Henry Ford Museum looks awesome. Did you know I share a birthday with him? I know, very random but hey my birthday is getting close. haha!
your nails look gorgeous! love that color!
I love the color! Great haircut. You are right, he does look older! Have fun with Elvis.
Aw I really want to get my hands on those minnie polishes!
I hear you on not having sassiness - I don't even consider doing just a plain manicure :( lame? probably.
Post a Comment