April 3, 2012

Sometimes and Always

I want to thank everyone who commented on my post yesterday.  You all have made me feel incredible! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

And because it's Tuesday, I'm linking up with Megan over at Mackey Madness for:



Sometimes I go to bed at 9:30pm at night.
Always wake up just as tired as when I go to bed at midnight!

Sometimes I like to go grocery shopping to see what new food products are out.
Always wish I wasn't dieting because I'd love to try these! (if you have let me know!!)




Sometimes I think because food is healthy, I can eat all I want.
Always remember that a pound of food, even if it's good for you, is a pound of food! (I didn't eat all of the butternut squash - even though it's AMAZING!)


Sometimes I buy new make-up brands (i.e., Urban Decay, MAC).
Always end up going back to my Bare Minerals.  LOVE IT!


Sometimes I feel overwhelmed and worry about things going on in my life.
Always try to remember that I shouldn't sweat the small things and enjoy each day I'm given. 


Sometimes I like to buy things on Amazon because I think I'm getting a deal.
Always freak out when I finally get my credit card bill because the $6, $10 and $12 orders add up at the end of the month!

Now go on over and check out all the link-ups!

1 comment:

HB said...

Try putting cinnamon on the squash when you cook it. It gives it a nice sweet taste.