April 27, 2012

[Gurlee]Girrl Friday


It's Friday!! My weekend is a few short hours from starting! CAN NOT WAIT!

I'm linking up with Vicki and Tara for another edition of the Nail Files.  This week I chose another Sally Hansen polish:


Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef

I'm really loving this soft pale coral and see me wearing it often this summer. 

Now on to some Friday randomness:

  • I created a new Playlist on my iPhone today and have been rocking out all day.  It's awesome.
  • Am wondering what the heck is up with this crappy weather.  Near freezing this morning and forecasted to be 77 next Wednesday!


  • I am not happy that since the new Blogger switchover a ton of my favorite reads are now blocked by my company's filter for being "sex" sites!  This seriously peeves me off.
  • As I mentioned Wednesday, I am super excited for my Bingo Bus trip this weekend.  It's only overnight - but it will be a blast.  I'm hoping to win this time!
  • Tonight is Spring Fling at my son's school.  It's basically their biggest fundraiser of the year and they set up little games in each classroom and the kids can win prizes.  I look forward to going every year.  This year, as of this morning, he doesn't want to go! I' hoping he changes his mind - momma wants to watch the kiddos have some fun!
  • Am really looking forward to some upcoming movies this summer - starting with The Avengers next week!



  • I'll wrap it up with a video from Maniac - who I'll be seeing Monday night!

8 comments:

tara said...

LOVE that nail polish! such a pretty color!

Hilary said...

I'm loving coral polish!

Vicki said...

That nail polish is such a pretty color!

his little lady said...

oh gosh, that weather is all over the place! in the 40 and then the 70's? hope good weather heads your way soon! :)
xo TJ

Ashley said...

love that nail polish chica!! and totally agree about the weather - it was 60 here last weekend and 90 this one! :)

hope you had an amazing weekend!

Andrea D said...

Cute polish! I'm loving all things coral this spring, and a fresh coat of nail polish always makes my day :)

GTuck said...

May is going to be a pretty awesome month for movies.

Cindy said...

Wow...you always know things way before I do!!