February 2, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge

I've seen many Photo A Day Challenges, but unfortunately, I always see them when they are a week or two into the challenge.  Luckily, I caught this one the day before it began.  I've noticed there are a few other fellow bloggers taking part too.  You can read all about it here

I will be Tweeting (@GurleeGirrl) my photos with #FEBPHOTOADAY, as well as posting them on Instagram (GurleeGirrl).  You can follow  along or you can wait until March 1st, when I will dedicate my post to revealing all my pics.


I hope to stay on top of it each day - weekends will be rough - but I think it's a great challenge for me.  Plus, it's another item to add to my list of "Firsts in 2012"! 

If you are participating, I would love to follow along. Let me know if you are blogging, Tweeting, using Instagram or all of them. It's not too late to start!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I always start these, and never finish! Maybe I'll actually do this one, too.