January 17, 2012

Sometime and Always


It's Tuesday and time to link up with Megan over at Mackey Madness for another edition of Sometimes and Always.  Check it out!

Sometimes when I'm shopping online, I end up with about 10 things in my cart that I think I need.
Always end up just dumping my cart.  I'm learning I don't NEED everything.

Sometimes I plan on waking up early to workout. 
Always end up staying in bed!  This girl just can't do mornings!

Sometimes I find a recipe online that I want to try. 
Always end up filing it in my recipe notebook and forget all about it.

Sometimes I hate the rain/snow/cold here in Michigan.
Always am glad that my my kids get to experience all 4 seasons!

Sometimes I let my daughter use one of my "fancy" water glasses when we are eating dinner. 
Always makes her feel extra special.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I do the same thing with online shopping. I think I just like browsing & wishing LOL!

Have a good day!

Sara @ Our Life Blog said...

when i am shopping online i put it all in my wish list for "later" haha! :)

Megan said...

I wish that we got to experience all the seasons!! It's still 60-70 degrees here!! Ugh!!

Thanks for linking up with me!!