No - I didn't win an Oscar - I won something better (at least in the Blogger world)! Sarah from Notes from a Newlywed has given me the Liebster Award!
So you are wondering what is the Liebster Award?
Leibster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'.
The idea of the Leibster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.
The Rules are simple:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare - other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all.....have fun and spread the love!
So without further adieu, I am passing the Liebster Award on to my 5 favorite blogs with less than 200 followers:
Crystal - Life as a Seed
Angie - Life of a Housewife
Ashley - The Big White Farmhouse
Melissa - A Dozen Years Later
Ginny - Musings From a Breast Cancer Optimist
Each of these wonderful ladies write about their personal experiences and continually inspire me to be more open to my blogging world. They are also what I would consider to be "lifestyle" blogs and are not focused on just fashion, or food, etc. I hope these ladies know what a great job they do and that this GurleeGirrl enjoys visiting their blogs daily.
Now go on over and visit them ladies and spread some love.
Again, I want to thank Sarah for following along with me and all my GurleeGirrl Randomness!