June 7, 2012

Take Me Out To The Ball Game

My daughter’s 5th Grade class planned a trip to the ballpark.  We’ve been looking forward to it for weeks now.  Unfortunately, Colton had a conflict with his own ball game, so Ash and I invited my parents to tag along. 

So we grabbed our tickets:

tix

And headed off the the ballpark.  It was a beautiful night for a game!

View 2

Our view wasn’t too shabby either:

View 1

The GTuck had raved about a cheddar dog only available at the Linenkugel stand, and it did not disappoint!

cheddar dog

Ash cheered our Tigers on, alongside her Papa, while fueling up on peanuts:

Ash&PeanutsPeanut

The crowd (or at least our small one) went wild when they got a shout out on the Score Board!

nmsbNM

We ended the night enjoying our favorite Roasted Almonds! 

Ash & Almonds

Unfortunately our Tigers lost to Cleveland with a score of 9 to 6, but that didn’t dampen our spirits one bit!  We had a great time and can’t wait to visit the ballpark again to root on our loved Tigers!

6 comments:

GTuck said...

I am very jealous of the cheddar dog!!!!

Jennifer Kay said...

Tigers has been our life lately! Awesome you were able to attend a game...love me some baseball.

Cindy said...

How fun!! I've been cheering for those Tigers, too...but they don't always listen!? Grrrrrr...

Laura said...

There is nothing like being at the ball game on a beautiful night! Looks like fun!

Faith said...

I love going to games! I hope to go to a few thus summer! Looks like a fun time!

Nicole said...

Looks like y'all had a blast! I like going to games like that and what is it about stadium food being so dang good!