December 27, 2011

Sometimes and Always

I spent a few days enjoying my time off - but it is back to work today and am dropping by Megan's blog Mackey Madness for:


Sometimes I'm not excited to take the kids to the movies.

But I Always end up enjoying it as much as they do.



Sometimes I go out to eat and am super excited about my salad.



Then I Always enjoy my meat meal even more!


Sometimes I go to work and try to pump myself up to do the "clean up" work.

But I Always get there and fail to get motivated, and thus still have so many files to go through.

Sometimes I get so excited to read a book and don't want to put it down.

But I Always read it too quickly and am disappointed I'm done.


Go check out Megan's blog to see the other link-ups!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I used to hate when kids I would babysit would want to go to the movies haha! Usually they weren't too bad though!

Megan said...

I always read through books so fast...and then am totally disappointed when I'm done! That meal looks delicious, too! YUM!!

Thanks so much for linking up with me!!