December 2, 2011

Florida Here I Come!

Tomorrow I head to the Sunshine State for a well-deserved vacation.  It's my annual family vacation to visit Mickey Mouse.  There will be 7 adults and 8 children (ages 10 and under) all in the house this year.  Sounds like fun huh? 

For the plane - I'm prepared with:

My iPhone

My phone has the soundtrack to my life on it. 
It also has a super duper camera that works for on-the-fly photos.
Also by letting my son play a few games of Angry Birds - I can get a few minutes of peace!


My Kindle Fire


It is well stocked with reading material including Catching Fire and Mockingjay(The Second and Third books of The Hunger Games), and a few other girly books such as:




I'm hoping to have some downtime to read, but with visiting Magic Kingdom, Sea World, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Family, etc., I hope to finish one or two of them.

What I am looking forward to the most:

When it's December in Michigan, you don't get to see this too often.

So in between reading, sunning and enjoying life - I'll post some pics of our trip.



No comments: