This color totally reminds me of New Years Eve. I don't know if it's the shimmeriness or the richness, but it just feels like a party color to me. I love it.
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- So today was Sport Apparel Day at work. This basically means we can wear jerseys, sweatshirts, etc., of our favorite sports teams. I opted to wear my Green Bay Packer's Clay Matthew's jersey.
NOT because I am a Green Bay Packers fan (GO LIONS!!!), but because I am a Clay Matthews fan!!
- During said sport apparel day I did not win anything from the raffle. There were only 10 people who didn't win something - and one of them was me!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
- Am I the only one who gets excited to celebrate the first of the month because I get to flip my calendar over to a new picture? Talking about calendars, it's about that time to find a new one!!
- I have read quite a few good books lately. Currently reading Motorcycle Man (thanks Debbie for the recommendation and the lend!!!), and maybe it's because I am obsessed with Jax on SOA, but this book has me totally wanting to be a biker's babe. There is something about a bad boy that is just so attractive.
- I had a day off this week from work, due to a sick family member. I really don't understand how time literally FLIES when I am at home, but when I am at work, time STANDS still! Seriously it felt like I just got the kids on the bus, I met a friend for lunch and ran to Target, and then I had to get home because Ash was due home!! I couldn't imagine if everyday felt like that. I seriously like the slow-paced feeling I get at work.
- I ordered two MAC lipsticks this past Monday because 1) I love MAC lipstick and 2) they were offering FREE overnight shipping. I got my go-to color Viva Glam I and MAC Red. However, the MAC Red is a little too PINK for my taste. Totally bummed. I wanted RED!