This week I have two “must-have” fall colors:
Both of these colors are amazing. The pictures just don’t do them justice. I love them both and will be using them often this season. I think I prefer Germanicure slightly more – due to the reddish tint. Which one do you like better?
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- Can it really be November already? It sure feels like November temperature-wise, but this year has just flown by! Besides Thanksgiving, I’m totally looking forward to seeing The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2!!!! Early reviews are in and they say it’s great! I CAN NOT WAIT!
- I hate saying this – but I have not even started my Christmas shopping. Normally I am ahead of the game, but for some reason this year I just can’t seem to keep my head above water. I did as the kids for their lists, and of course Miss Ash will be a disappointed girl again this year when Santa fails to bring her a cellphone. He iPod Touch will have to suffice a little longer.
- Both kids have games tomorrow. Ash has volleyball and Cole has basketball. I don’t think it will work out that I can go to both, so I will be with Ash at volleyball. From the two practices she’s had, the team looks pretty good this year.
- It’s totally pathetic how far behind in TV I am right now. Parenthood, Sons of Anarchy, Nashville, Revolution, Homeland, the list goes on and on. I feel like I’m drowning. I’m going to try catching up this weekend.
- I’m not feeling 100% right now either. I understand the flu is going around and pray that’s not what I’m getting. My poor tummy isn’t happy right now. Hopefully I feel better by 5pm! LOL
- I've been working with Tiffany on the new blog re-design and am getting so excited about seeing it. I know it may be awhile still, but just picking out colors, fonts, etc., is exciting. Plus, she’s been a real sweetheart to work with. I really drag out each decision, but I just want it to be perfect. Good news is, I’m sure it will be.
I hope everyone has a safe & awesome weekend! Anybody have any big plans? Do share…..