- I’ve been dealing with a sick boy at home. High fever and headache. His temp was normal this morning, but grandma just informed me its back up to 102!. The ONLY good thing about him being sick, is he liked lots of cuddle time with me!
- In between cuddling Colton, I have been doing hours and hours of IXL math practice with Ash. Apparently Ashley “forgot” she had 14 units to complete, so we had to cram them into 2 days. Not fun. Not fun at all.
- I’ve discovered an awesome new reality show on TLC called Breaking Amish. It may or may not be fake – but it certainly sucked me into a 5-hour marathon! I love Rebekah and Abe.
- After a good night of bowling, and a few wine spritzers, we enjoyed another game night of Mexican Dominoes and Tripoley. Let’s just say I wasn’t a big winner.
- Took my Colton to get a hair cut – he of course requested a mohawk again. I wouldn’t let him get the sides shaved bald, but I did let him keep the middle longer – not just “faux hawk”. He likes it – especially when I put the blue gel in it. He certainly is his momma’s kid.
- I made new amazing dip this weekend (which I found on Pinterest) – Pumpkin Fluff. Super easy to make.
1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
I didn’t take pictures – but I served it with apple slices and Nilla Wafers. It was a huge hit.
What have you been up to lately?