November 21, 2011

Thumbs Up On Monday


Yeah it’s only Monday, but who says you can start the week out with your Thumbs Up? 

So here we go:

I give today a thumb up because it’s the beginning of a short 3-day work week.  Then there will be an insane amount of shopping to be done on my “day off”.  Continuing our tradition, I will be joined by my mom and sister.  I, for one, am thrilled that the stores are opening up earlier this year.  It sucked sleeping for 2-3 hours and having to get up - now - forget about going to bed - my shopping will start at 9pm Thanksgiving night!!  All this is totally worthy of a thumb up.

Jenny Jenny is giving her sundae a thumb up – and hey – who wouldn’t want to give that cup of hot fudge covered heaven it’s due??  Luckily she was in the sharing mood too – SCORE for me!


My kids are giving my spaghetti dinner joint thumbs up.  I’m not sure if it was the spaghetti or the two pieces of garlic toast that they talked me into – but Master Chef I am not – so to get any sort of praise for my cooking – I’ll take it!


No comments: