November 8, 2011

Are You Addicted?

How many hours a day do you spend playing games on your phone?

I will admit, I have played my fair share of games, but I recently went through a slow-down.  It seemed to monopolize way too much of my time.  I would stay up till 2:00am playing with people.  I'm the type of person that hates having a game going where it's my move.  So if it pops up it's my turn, I play.

With the break I took, it's funny to see how the lack of play affected my opponents.  I would get texts to "play our game", or others would yell at me in person to "play a word", or "are you ever going to play, it's been xx hours or xx days!".  This cracked me up.  Are you kidding me?  People its a GAME.  Relax.

But now I have downloaded a new App - Poker Pals. 



And guess what - I'm sitting here phone-in-hand waiting for people to make a move!  It's crazy.  It's a Poker game, but you build your hand off the cards on the board.  I'm loving it.  I'm not a great Poker player, but I get the gist so far. 

So, if you are a player - look me up - GurleeGirrl

I'd love to play you!

Tomorrow watch for my review of:

No comments: