I started the week with this turquoise color and some sparkle. This brand of polish was new to me and I thought it was pretty good. it took several coats to get to the desired coverage, but overall, it was resilient to chips!
The second color this week was:
Libby sent these as a part of my Spring Sweets Blog Swap, and I loved them!! The coral is so springy and uplifting and the white crackle is just enough pizazz.
What are your favorite colors for spring?
Now on to some randomness:
- Oh what a week it has been. After being in the same exact spot at work for 15 years, they decided to move my department to the 3rd floor of our building. I was NOT happy about this, however, I now have a much more private spot and windows!! I never thought I'd see the light of day at work, but now I get it all day! So loving my new home. (excuse the boxes - I'm still in moving mode)
- Tonight is the Spring Fling at Colton's school. He is excited to go to the "haunted house" which has been brought back after popular demand. I hope I don't have to go in with him. I actually took him through it a few years back and it scared the crap out of me. Who knew that a elementary school could put together a haunted house that would give any Jaycees a run for their money. NOT ME
- The weather around these parts is finally warming up. Looks like within the next week we will be seeing 70 degrees! Although 70's is not that awesome, it is compared to the shit-ass weather we've been having. I'm sick of the cold and REALLY sick of the rain.
- With the nice weather, it's getting me excited for this upcoming summer. I have visions full of mountain biking, camping and hiking. I also have several fun concerts planned so this will not be a dull summer for sure.
- I ordered a new Coach purse today. I bought one a few months back and it just isn't big enough for me. Since I never zip it up, I even lost my make-up bag (and that was a NIGHTMARE). So I found a pretty pretty one and can't wait for it to arrive.
- Looking forward to seeing all my bowling buddies tomorrow. Feels like it's been forever since our last! Momma is looking forward to some hard cider......