November 1, 2011

Halloween Recap

Well it was a fun Halloween.  This was the first year that my kids wanted to go separately.  This created some anxiety for me, however, it turned out to be perfect.

My daughter - who at 10 thought she was too old to go trick-or-treating - decided to go as a "Devil Girl". 


Love the EMO look.  Took several photos - but her serious EMO look was standard in them all.  Can't wait to show her this one in a few years :)

My son decided he wanted to be War Machine from Iron Man 2 this year. 


He is always the poser for me.  He seems to be saying "Don't worry mom!  I will beat this ghoul up for you.  Hi-yah!!"  He always takes care of me :)

I love that halfway through we had to take a candy pit stop.


Afterall - he is my kid :)

Luckily there wasn't much left this year!



And even Malibu got in on the dressing up this year!



All in all we had a great Halloween!

Now - just trying to get pumped up for Christmas.....

1 comment:

Joe Cubba said...

The last word of this post made me throw up a little in my mouth.