Where did the week go?? It’s Friday and it couldn’t make me happier. I actually worked this week (except for the 4th) and it was way to quiet around our office. That just means I actually got a lot of work done!
This week I chose another China Glaze polish:
I ended up loving this blue. It has some “texture” to it. Not really sparkles – but it looks two-toned polka-dotty. Very cool. It dries Matte – but I had the manicurist put a top coat on so it was glossy. Only downfall is that it chipped pretty quickly – but I had the bottle for touch-ups so I made it through the holiday.
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- Downloaded a new book to my Kindle Fire – I’m hoping it’s good and not just like The Hunger Games.
- Hitting up the Detroit Tigers game this evening. Excited for pre-game country concerts and post-game fireworks! Just hoping our seats are in the shade! Also hope we get to see the boys do their special shake:
- After the game, looking forward to sipping on some Red Wine Sprite-zers.
- Took the kids to see The Amazing Spiderman last night. I thought it was the BEST Spiderman movie to date. The 3-D and CG was beyond amazing. They did a top-notch job on it. As much as I thought Andrew Garfield was a poor choice to play Peter Parker – he actually rocked the roll. The chemistry between he and Emma Stone was obvious too. It’s a good choice to see at the theater – seeing it at home wouldn’t do it justice. There were a few tear-jerker moments (yes I cried 3 times) and a ton of action scenes the last half of the movie. It does start off sort of slow – but once it got going – it was really something.
- I love that all the fruits I enjoy seem to be in season right now. I’ve been eating watermelon, cantaloupe, honey dew and pineapple for my snack, and I look forward to waking up to this wonderful bowl of “cereal” each morning. I actually get my lazy butt out of bed excitedly to eat it!
- Song of the week – Kenny Chesney – Come Over:
On with the weekend!