I'm linking up with Vicki and Tara for another edition of the Nail Files. This week I chose another Sally Hansen polish:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Coral Reef
I'm really loving this soft pale coral and see me wearing it often this summer.
Now on to some Friday randomness:
- I created a new Playlist on my iPhone today and have been rocking out all day. It's awesome.
- Am wondering what the heck is up with this crappy weather. Near freezing this morning and forecasted to be 77 next Wednesday!
- I am not happy that since the new Blogger switchover a ton of my favorite reads are now blocked by my company's filter for being "sex" sites! This seriously peeves me off.
- As I mentioned Wednesday, I am super excited for my Bingo Bus trip this weekend. It's only overnight - but it will be a blast. I'm hoping to win this time!
- Tonight is Spring Fling at my son's school. It's basically their biggest fundraiser of the year and they set up little games in each classroom and the kids can win prizes. I look forward to going every year. This year, as of this morning, he doesn't want to go! I' hoping he changes his mind - momma wants to watch the kiddos have some fun!