April 17, 2012

Do You Know Who You Look Like?

So Raven is having a link up today to reveal who your celebrity doppelganger. 




So I uploaded a photo and this is what I got:

Now, I've never tried to hide the fact that I'm nearing 40 - but come on - Madeleine Albright?!?!?! WTF! Danny Glover???  All I can say is nice ;)

And really, seriously these are the best photos of these celebrities the site has??? Britney is hot - but here she's a hot mess!

So I uploaded another photo into another finder with crossed fingers in hopes that I would get a better selection - since it's a more current photo:


Then I hit the JACK POT!  I'd have to say these ladies are all beautiful, and I'd be pretty ok if someone told me I looked like any of them.  However, I think it is still a fail - but a better fail - not a "you look like a hideous woman or man" fail though.

My first question is who is Delta Goodrem??? I guess she is a Australian singer/songwriter who is MOST famous now for dating Nick Jonas.  Good job Delta!

Next photo I used is not my best pic - looks like I'm not wearing any makeup?!? This can't be me ;)



And SCORE once again!  Number one match is she who is the one-time-married-to-hottie Ryan Reynolds?!? Yes - I'll take it!

So, bottom line - the doppelganger finders weren't really on spot for me.  Some were flattering - but wrong. 

I've never thought I looked like anyone famous, however, I've been told I resemble:


Besides being blonde and having dominate cheeks, I don't see it.

My Jenny Jenny thinks I resemble:



Again, with my crazy hair, it's hard to pair me up next to anyone :)

Who is your doppelganger?  What do you think of mine?  Who do you think I look like?

3 comments:

Joe Cubba said...

The results all seem to based more on the direction your head is tilted than any real facial resemblance.

Unknown said...

This is great!! It's always fun to see who you look like!! :)

That first one you did, i'm not sure what they were thinking!!!

But the second one I totally agree with!! :) And scarlette! She's gorgeous!! As are you!!

:) Not sure I'm brave enough to try this...maybe i'll have to give it a go!

Raven said...

ok I lol'd SO loud when you said "Ive never tried to hide the fact that Im 40, but come on, Madaleine Albright?!" HAHAHA!! I swear, it totally seems like pretty blondes ALL got her! What is going on? I think that site may just have a kink in the system, ha!

oh, saw on your "about me" that you are a caption and diet coke" drinker. Um, yes please. My FAVE.