As usual, I am linking up with Vicki and Tara for this weeks:
I actually tried a new nail polish brand this week, L.A. Colors. My daughter received a gift pack of colors for her birthday, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I chose the color Palm Tree. I added and Ulta blue glittery polish on my accent nail and finished off with my new FAVORITE top coat by Sally Hansen.
The LA Color was smooth, however I needed several coats to achieve the coverage I like. It dries with a matte finish, but the top coat added the gloss I like.
It has been a rough nail week - I broke 4 - so they look all jacked up. My hands looks hideous all knicked up too! It's embarassing to show them off, but I do think it's a fun color, so I wanted to share.
Now, on to some Friday Randomness:
- I'm extremely excited to be going to see one of my favorite performers of all time - Rick Springfield!!! Best of all, I won the tickets - so it's a free night out! I know Rick Springfield is so 1984, but I think that's why I love him so much. I remember my dad buying his cassette tape for me and dancing around my bedroom. Everytime I hear one of those songs, I feel like a littel girl again. I'm really looking forward to hearing this song:
- I plan on visiting the golf dome again this weekend. I love that each week I'm improving and actually feel like I'm beginning to get this whole golfing thing down.
- This is the first weekend in a long time that I haven't had a kids sport function to attend. As much as I enjoy them, I'm glad we are getting a break before baseball starts up. I think everyone needs a rest.
- So glad to be getting my hair done this weekend!!! Jenny Jenny is going to have fun with this mane. It's out of control.
- I won the weigh-in again this week against my co-worker. Only one more week to go. Hopefully I can pull off a good final week and run away with the top prize of $200!
- Bought my ticket for opening night of The Hunger Games. CAN NOT WAIT!