March 1, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge


I decided to give blogger FatMumSlim's February Photo A Day Challenge a try.  I found it difficult to stay on track - especially on the weekends.  For some reason I just shut down on weekends.  Here is what I came up with for each day:

MY VIEW TODAY



WORDS



HANDS


DINNER



BUTTON



SUN


FRONT DOOR



SELF PORTRAIT



MAKES ME HAPPY


INSIDE MY CLOSET


BLUE



HEART



PHONE


SOMETHING NEW



TIME



DRINK



SOMETHING I HATE TO DO


HANDWRITING


FAVE PHOTO OF ME


WHERE I WORK



MY SHOES


INSIDE MY BATHROOM CABINET



GREEN



NIGHT


SOMETHING I ATE


MONEY

SOMETHING I'M LISTENING TO


There you have it, my February Photos.  How do you think I did?  Do you have a favorite photo?  Most of these were taken through Instagram, so I had a lot of fun playing with the different finishes. 

Of course I will also be participating in the March Challenge. 




I'll try posting these weekly, which should give me motivation to stay on track!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Ahhh, that dinner looks so good!! And I love that you chose survivor to be your words. You go girl!!