November 19, 2012

Weekend Update

This weekend was definitely full - and fun!

Saturday started off with Ashley's volleyball game.  The girls are doing fantastic this season and pulled off another 2 wins.  They are "undefeated" so far (but it's only been two weeks!).  I'm am very proud of her and how much she has improved this season. 

Afterwards Coach Chrissy, Ash & I went to Panera for some lunch, and then went to check out an apartment that Chrissy is thinking about moving too.  Although they were nice, I told her to take her time, and that we could visit a few more before she pulls the trigger on one.  Hopefully we find the perfect place for her.


Saturday night is bowling night.  We were also celebrating Just Joe's birthday.  Boy is he getting old - or at least seems to be catching up to me.  We had a great time bowling and then hit Herman's in Downtown Plymouth.  The food was fantastic.  We basically ordered one of each of the Today's Specials.  The steak bites and cheesy potatoes were to die for.  Seriously.


Jenny Jenny and Soccer Steph are "Hunter's Widows" this week, but had their boys with them in spirit at least. LOL 

Sunday was Football Sunday.  I honestly can say I had a fantastic time.  I loved the excitement in the stadium and found myself on the edge of my seat, screaming like a crazy and jumping up to celebrate with my fellow Lions fans.  The game was so close - but unfortunately the Lions' were not able to pull off a win.  Those darn Packers squeaked a win out and it really sucked for me, since I was with two of the biggest Packer fans around.  They really rubbed salt into the wounds.  I was happy to have my gigantic Bloody Mary to console me.


So that's my weekend.  How was yours? 

signature


6 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Boo that Lions game - hope they can manage a win on Thanksgiving!

Faith said...

That is awesome about Ashley! Hope they are undefeated!

And yay for bowling! Although I didn't actually bowl this weekend it is just a fun environment to be in!

I love that you said you were screaming like a crazy!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

looks like you had a wonderful weekend!!!!!

Angie said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I've tried and tried to get Anika to play volleyball and she just won't do it. I think she would love it if she would try it!

Angie said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I've tried and tried to get Anika to play volleyball and she just won't do it. I think she would love it if she would try it!

Nicole said...

Ok watching a football game in the stadium is definitely the only way to roll!