This week I picked a nice springy color. I chose Dim Sum Plum by OPI.
I topped it off with Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle. This stuff is amazing. It doesn't dry as fast as I'd like, but it makes my polish last for days. Love it.
Now on to some randomness:
- Looking forward to celebrating my dad's and niece's birthday tomorrow with a trip to Outback Steakhouse. I might even get my absolute favorite dessert, which I dedicated an entire post to, the Oreos Cookies N'Cream Waffles. Heaven.
- Looking forward to trying out a new gym tomorrow. I bought a Groupon for a 2-month membership to check it out. Hopefully it will be a good fit for me. I'm looking to add some additions to my weekly workouts, maybe a Zumba or yoga class, and possibly just some cardio.
- I need to get my butt in gear and start buying some Easter stuff. I have no idea what the kids want this year. I have a few things, but they would certainly be disappointed.
- I ordered another pair of glasses this week. I think I will have 6 pair now (not including sunglasses).
- I'm so happy I grabbed a Meijer Diet Cream Soda to bring to work with me today. It's like having dessert. Love that stuff.
- Took the kids to see The Hunger Games on Tuesday. My 10-year old daughter thought it was good. My 7-year old son loved it. He cracked me up because he said "Mom, I thought the movie was going to be about a game where they eat lots of food, but it wasn't!"
- Our final weigh-in in my Biggest Loser Competition is this Sunday. It appears that either I or GTuck will be the winner. I'm hoping it's me. Just to have bragging rights. So wish me luck!!!!!!!